著者: Dudi Goldenberg
To: Marc Haber
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] exim 4.69 compile errors
>Why don't you use Debian's sa-exim packages?
>
>In Debian, sa-exim is dynamically linked against exim using the dlopen
>patch.

I asked DirectAdmin support, they are not much help, they couldn't even say if their exim package is complied with dlopen support.

I tried to compile a clean exim from the tar ball, no patches, worked just fine.

So I'm now in the process of finding out what patch messes things up for me.

Regards,

Dudi

Checked by AVG.