Re: [exim] Exim-users Digest, Vol 46, Issue 38

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Olivier
To: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] Exim-users Digest, Vol 46, Issue 38
Luckyly, I could find this type of log content :
mainlog.9:2008-03-12 08:53:28 1JZLmC-0000E7-0A <= root@??? U=root
P=local S=43802 id=Asterisk-0-438645860-4174-2662@ipbx-bs-60200

In this content, I see that id field seems to hold data coming from command
line as for instance ipbx-bs-60200 is the hostname or Asterisk is the
application issuing emails (voicemails).

I haven't found yet which command line produced this log line but if I
could, I'm sure I could at least fill this id field with meaningful data
which would allow me to automate things.

Now, I'm looking for an mail option such as :
mail bob@??? -the_option_name_I_m_looking_for
"This_data_will_be_passed_over_to_id_field_in_Exim4_log_ files"

and then I would find in exim4 log file :
mainlog.9:2008-03-12 08:53:28 1JZLmC-0000E7-0A <= root@??? U=root
P=local S=43802 id=This_data_will_be_passed_over_to_id_field_in_Exim4_log_
file

Any idea of the_option_name_I_m_looking_for ?
Regards