著者: jake_stone
To: exim-users
題目: [exim] exim3 vs exim4 configs

    I have used exim3 for quite awhile and got comfortable with the
configure syntax
however I am looking for a cross reference table that would make the
transitions from 3x to 4x
less of a headache.

The main thing I am interested in is requiring no users can send mail
without authentication, with outlook express users mainly, the only way
anyone can send mail is to use "my server requires authentication"
this currently works fine on the older exim versions, but trying to
implement this with the ACL format seems to yeild a strange effect.

    Users must auth to send mail out unless they are sending to one of the
local domains then they do not need
to auth, example; joeblow@??? has a valid account, however I can go
to the library and create a bogus
account with joeblow@??? and send to anyone in the domain.com user
list with no smtp auth.

    As you can see this is a spammers dream, I must be missing something,
because the current (outdated) exim server does not allow any outgoing mail
without auth.

I would like to go live with exim 4x and a cross reference table would be
most helpful.