Re: [exim] Remote Recipient Blacklisting...what am I missing…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Kevin Colagio
To: Peter Bowyer
CC: exim-user
題目: Re: [exim] Remote Recipient Blacklisting...what am I missing?

OK, I wish I could say that it was that easy...but I typed them
incorrectly into the original message...they are correct in the file.
Sorry for that. :(

Here's the actual cut-and-paste (newlines in the message not withstanding):

   # Reject any mail that is destined to an address we consider to be a
   # phishing recipient.
   deny    message        = The recipient ($local_part@$domain) is
suspected of collecting personal information through phishing attempts
and scams.  Mail will not be accepted to that address.
   acl            = acl_blacklist_local

Then further down....

acl_blacklist_local:
deny hosts = lsearch;/usr/local/etc/exim.host_blacklist
deny senders = lsearch;/usr/local/etc/exim.sender_blacklist
deny recipients = lsearch;/usr/local/etc/exim.recipient_blacklist

--
    Kevin Colagio: Systems Analyst, Reef Geek, and Perpetual Student
    Computing and Information Technology, SUNY at Geneseo, South 124