Re: [exim] How to convert userforward setting from exim3

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Phil Pennock
Para: Tao Lin
CC: Exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] How to convert userforward setting from exim3
On 2008-03-19 at 14:38 +1300, Tao Lin wrote:
> I just upgrade my exim from 3.36 to 4.63 under debian. One problem I have
> userforward settings. In Exim3, I have follow settings:
>
> #     This catches emails such as test.group@???
> #     and drops them into mygroups@???
> mygroups:
>   driver = smartuser
>   new_address = mygroups@???
>   # no_verify_recipient
>   no_verify_sender
>   suffix = ".*"

mygroups:
driver = redirect
domains = +local_domains
local_part_suffix = .*
data = mygroups@???

Note that Directors and Routers merged into Routers, so you'll need to
explicitly qualify this to restrict it to local domains; suffix got
renamed to be less vague and the new redirect driver is a more flexible
generic replacement for smartuser.

If it's important to keep no_verify_sender then you'll need to emulate
it with duplicate logic in ACLs, I think.

Be careful with the .* in local_part_suffix, you don't want to
accidentally turn it into a regular expression (regex/regexp).

I might be forgetting even basic Exim3 terminology -- it's been a while.

-Phil