Re: [exim] dnsbls

Author: W B Hacker
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] dnsbls
Martin A. Brooks wrote:
>> They do, that's my entire point.
>>

> I'm really getting my money's worth out of this thread.
>
>   wbh@???
>     SMTP error from remote mail server after DATA:
>     host mail.conducive.org [203.194.153.81]: 550 Rejected. fish.clues.ltd.uk has committed too many RFC violations

> Which RFC violations would they be, then? :)

If you have to ask that question, I suspect you wouldn't understand the
answer.

But the logs say you earned 3000 demerits against a threshold of 500 for
the account sent to.

Most out-and-out zombies are better programmed than that - score a mere
750 to 1000.

Not that it would have mattered - another rule also triggered on your
'FROM:" @ - which is a far as it went.

I don't like waking up SpamAssassin.

As said 'Tahini' is more generous than some of us..

Bill