[exim] rebuilding exim.conf and getting unexplained errors

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Gregory Machin
To: exim-user
Oggetto: [exim] rebuilding exim.conf and getting unexplained errors
Hi
I'm rewiting my exim config to hopefully make my system more resistant
to spam and other such unwanted content.

But from the get go I'm getting the following errors

2008-03-18 11:09:05 Exim configuration error in line 122 of
/etc/exim/exim.conf:
main option "acl_connect" unknown
2008-03-18 11:09:15 Exim configuration error in line 122 of
/etc/exim/exim.conf:
main option "acl_connect" unknown

I have checked in the main config that there is a
acl_smtp_connect = acl_connect
and have checked that acl_smtp_connect is in the current release
specifications..

Thanks

--
Gregory Machin