著者: Ted Cooper
To: Grant Peel, exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Better Tracking
Grant Peel wrote:
>   accept  hosts = :
>   dnslists      = ips.backscatterer.org
>   message       = This message looks like a bounce, and your server is
> listed at \
>                 ips.backscatterer.org, so I assume that this is
> "backscatter". \
>                 Please configure your mail server to not send "backscatter
> spam". \
>                 For advice, try http://www.dontbouncespam.org/
>                 log_message = ATTENTION BACKSCATTERER

Changed my mind about it all after going back and reading your emails.
It is definitely this block in your RCPT ACL unless you really do happen
to accept mail for AOL.

You are essentially an open relay to anyone on the ips.backscatterer.org
list. Change the above chuck to something like

acl_check_rcpt:
accept hosts = :

   deny dnslists = ips.backscatterer.org
        message = You smell like fried fish
        logwrite = :reject:ATTENTION BACKSCATTERER

.. rest

logwrite over log_message since I've got it in my mind that log_message
might not work ... don't really know why, but it's habit now.
--
The Exim Manual
http://www.exim.org/docs.html