Re: [exim] Better Tracking

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Ted Cooper
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Grant Peel, exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Better Tracking
Grant Peel wrote:
> Ted, At the risk of sounding totally incompetent, how do I check for valid
> recipients befor accepting the message?
>
> Here is my configure such as it is:

[snip]
> begin acl
> acl_check_rcpt:
>   accept  hosts = :
>   dnslists      = ips.backscatterer.org
>   message       = This message looks like a bounce, and your server is

This looks like a mix up .. yes you want to accept local emails, but you
need a deny for the backscatter lookups.

[snip]
>   accept  domains       = +local_domains
>           endpass
>           message       = unknown user
>           verify        = recipient
>   accept  domains       = +relay_to_domains
>           endpass
>           message       = unrouteable address
>           verify        = recipient
>   accept  hosts         = +relay_from_hosts
>   accept  authenticated = *

This looks good .. now let's look at your routers.

> #                      ROUTERS CONFIGURATION                         #

oops - missing!
As Graeme said, add a no_verify to your amavis router and make sure the
real one checks that the recipient is in fact valid

--
The Exim Manual
http://www.exim.org/docs.html