Re: [exim] Exim redirector construction

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Ted Cooper
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Exim redirector construction
Emonda wrote:
> Hi, I'm new to exim and I´having problems to find the syntax to do the
> following:
>
> if incoming message is for domain.com
>    then
>        if exist a directory named   /whatever_path/username@???
>        then
>          accept it (it will be piped to script that process it)
>        else
>          reject it at smtp time

> Obviously the account username@??? does not really exist in the
> server and I´m using a catch all address to get all the mails.
>
> I think this should be done with a redirector, but I'm not sure.
>
> Any idea about how to do this?
>
> Thanks!

I'd be implementing all that in a router and just leaving the normal
acls leading up to it. Something like ...

pipedomains:
driver = accept
domains = +local_domains
require_files = /whatever_path/$domain/$local_part
transport = yourpipetransport

yourpipetransport would run the pipe and deliver the mail to
whatever/wherever you want.

At least I think I would if you're doing what I think you're doing.

--
The Exim Manual
http://www.exim.org/docs.html