[exim] Exim + filter + mkdir

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Andrey Morskoy
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [exim] Exim + filter + mkdir
Hi All.
Please help me with little aspect.
I have made setup of system filter for exim:
unseen save /home/mailstore/mail/$reply_address+$tod_log+$message_exim_id

Everything works fine, but now I want to store mail this way:
/home/mailstore/mail/Mar/$reply_address+$tod_log+$message_exim_id
/home/mailstore/mail/May/$reply_address+$tod_log+$message_exim_id
/home/mailstore/mail/Dec/$reply_address+$tod_log+$message_exim_id

I do not want to change Exim's config every month, as well, as I do not
want to have a set of empty dirs, created for further months...

Can exim calculate current Month?
I suppose, that I need to make regex for $tod_log - I think can, but how
does it looks in Exim?
Thanks