Re: [exim] Greylistd

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Martin Windfuhr
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Greylistd

> Once you've got a good backup you can update your exim4 configuration by
> running the following command:
>
> greylistd-setup-exim4 add
> (If you don't wish to risk this you can see exactly what needs to be

changed
> by reading the documentation
> in /usr/share/doc/greylistd.)

> Peter

I restor the folder of my backup-config files and running again the command:
But It does not matter. Greylist is running, but not working
-----------
greylistd-setup-exim4 add
Adding greylistd support to Exim 4 configuration files
/etc/exim4/exim4.conf.template          : OK
/etc/exim4/exim4.conf.template          : OK
...conf.d/acl/30_exim4-config_check_rcpt: OK
...conf.d/acl/40_exim4-config_check_data: OK
Reloading exim4 configuration files
No /usr/sbin/exim4 found running; none killed.
invoke-rc.d: initscript exim4, action "reload" failed.

Martin