Re: [exim] Greylistd

Author: Martin Windfuhr
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Greylistd
> My guess is that you should have something in yours exim config file
> (rcpt acl?) to greylistd work..

I have execute the command: "greylistd-setup-exim4 add" with no errors.

I have take a look in my exim4.con file in section acl. I found, that the
files
conf.d/acl/30_exim4-config_check_rcpt
conf.d/acl/40_exim4-config_check_data

are not included in this config file. If I include the files than I become
an error on restart:
Starting MTA: 2008-03-14 17:13:37 Exim configuration error in line 9 of
/etc/exim4/conf.d/acl/30_exim4-config_check_rcpt:
there are two ACLs called "acl_check_rcpt"

Warning! Invalid configuration file for exim4. Exiting.

I deletet the include - line oft he two files an restartet again, but the
greylist don't work. The whitelist is empty.

Any Idea