[exim] Outbound TLS To Specific Domains

Author: ocl discussins
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Outbound TLS To Specific Domains
I have been searching the lists and google, but can't seem to find a quick
answer. I have inbound TLS configured and working such that the remote
sending server will connect to us via TLS if the sender supports it. Now...
I need to configure the same for outbound sends: if the remote recipient
server supports TLS, I need exim to connect via TLS. AND... I need to be
able to specify which remote recipient domains that exim should force the
outbound TLS connection. If anyone has any thoughts or suggestions, I would
really appreciate it!