Re: [exim] smtp timeouts / what to look for

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Renaud Allard
To: Zbigniew Szalbot
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] smtp timeouts / what to look for

Zbigniew Szalbot wrote:

>> The "!A" means Administrative Prohibition; more precisely, ICMP 3,
>> "Destination Unreachable", Code 11, "Destination Network Unreachable for
>> Type of Service".
>>
>> Either regular traceroute was used, or tcptraceroute on a port which
>> isn't open on a firewall / border ACL / whatever.
>
> man tcptraceroute gives me the option to specify source port / host /
> destination port. Which port would you advise to use?

The port you are using for SMTP, so 25.
I missed the !A in the last line (never be too prompt to answer :)).
>From your traces, it seems (but I may be wrong), that icmp is not routed

the same way as tcp (at least on port 25).

You should probably try to contact opentransit (from whois:
admin@???) to ask why they are blocking your SMTP traffic.