Re: [exim] Multiple Maildir Delivery?

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Craig Jackson
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Multiple Maildir Delivery?

One difference to note bewtween the two methods is that with the shadow
transport, if the main transport fails so does the shadow. We could not
tolerate this possibility.

Since you want the file names to be the same, you could always use one
local disk transport, then rsync the delivered mail to the nfs share.