Re: [exim] Multiple Maildir Delivery?

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Kris Oye
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Odhiambo Washington, exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Multiple Maildir Delivery?
So I have tried both approaches. And both work!

I had no idea either of those features existed despite staring at the
exim.org documentation for hours ;-) Especially the shadow_transport,
which is the solution I settled on (I had used both shadow_transport and
Craig's "unseen" router trick and ended up with TWO copies of the mail
on the backup server).

The only semi-annoying thing is that the message filename is different
for identical copies of the same message, but that seems true of either
approach. I guess there is no way around that though, eh?

Anyway... to both Craig Jackson and Odhiambo Washington, I say THANKS A
STACK!

-K