[exim] Problem with SRS

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Luca Bertoncello
To: Exim Users ML
Betreff: [exim] Problem with SRS
Hi, list!

I have 2 Servers, Mailin and Mailout.
All E-Mail for other domains as our, will be sent from Mailin to Mailout.

If a recipient is a forward, the Mailin rewrite the sender using SRS and send
the E-Mail to the Mailout.
No problem, all fine!

Now, the Mailin has to accept the Bounces, too...
But if I give it an SRS encoded address the Mailin cannot verify it...

I have this in my config:

  accept  domains        = +local_domains
          condition      = ${if match {$local_part}{srs.*}{yes}{no}}
          verify         = recipient

and then, in der Routers:

srs_router:
driver = redirect
srs = reverseandforward
data = ${srs_recipient}

The SAME configuration work very well if I have just a Server, instead of
Mailin+Mailout.
Now, I'm sure I have an error, somewhere, but I can't see it...

Can someone help me?

Thanks
Luca Bertoncello
(lucabert@???)