Re: [exim] graphs? stats?

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: Gregory Machin
CC: exim-users, B. Cook
Subject: Re: [exim] graphs? stats?

On 12 Mar 2008, at 14:18, Gregory Machin wrote:

> mmmm isn't mailgraph.pl for postfix ? I don't remember it supporting
> exim log file format ..

Changelog:-
1.14 (2007-08-29)
-----------------
* add external css file: mailgraph.css (Patrick Nagel)
-> you will need to add this file to where mailgraph.cgi is
* add support for exim (Nicola Worthington)
* add support for SpamAssassin milter (Todd A. Green)
* update support for amavis-milter (Joachim de Groot)
* update support for amavisd-new (Pawel Madej)
* update support for spamproxyd (Thomas Vander Stichele)
* --ignore-host can now be specified multiple times

However, it is assuming you log via syslog. Changing this is probably
not difficult, but is a bit painful.

    Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]