Re: [exim] filter on MAIL FROM: in acl_check_rcpt

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Mike Cardwell
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Exim Mailing List
Aihe: Re: [exim] filter on MAIL FROM: in acl_check_rcpt
Peter wrote:

> Is it possible to filter on the "MAIL FROM:" header in acl_check_rcpt: ?
> ( I can't find any variable that works :( )
> The reason i want to do this is because i would like to ban 'firsttime'
> ip's that try to send mail from a address that begins with - or _, i'm
> getting alot of those :(, and i would also like to have a more friendly
> (Swedish) error message if somebody from my domains try to send a mail
> without authentication,

Both of these are untested but probably work:

deny condition = ${if match{$sender_address}{\N^[-_]\N}}
      do whatever you need to ban the address

deny condition      = ${if
match_domain{$sender_address_domain}{+local_domains}}
      !authenticated = *
      message        = You forget to use authenticationski

Mike