[exim] no value in $spam_score & $spam_bar

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Tony Marsh
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [exim] no value in $spam_score & $spam_bar
Hi there,

I've recently shoehorned exim4 & spamassassin onto a linux box I had
lying around (well, sort of - it's mainly a mythtv box, but that's not
the problem). Mail is fetched via fetchmail from a pop mailbox, has
some spamassassin headers removed (thanks to a really badly configured
mailserver, I can't rely on this instance of spamassassin) fed through
spamassassin, and then fowarded to a single gmail account. this
process, is on the whole working fine. Spamassassin is even catching
spam as fetchmail picks it up, which is great.

But there's a problem.. The 2 variables above are showing up empty in
the headers of my email, making dealing with what little spam that's
making it though pretty hard indeed.

To save everyone's mailbox, examples of headers, as well as my exim
filters are tucked away on pastebin: http://pastebin.ca/938827

Any help will be very much appreciated!