Re: [exim] $message_size and spamassissin

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Marc Sherman
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] $message_size and spamassissin
Johann Spies wrote:
> I have the following in the exim configuration:
>
> # reject messages that score more than 8
>    deny message = Message viewed as spam....
> #             (snipped)
>           hosts = ! +relay_from_hosts
>          spam = spamd:true
>           condition = ${if eq{$acl_m0}{t}{yes}{no}}
>           condition = ${if <{$message_size}{100k}{1}{0}}
>           condition = ${if >{$spam_score_int}{80}{1}{0}}
>           log_message = SPAM: Message viewed as spam. (scored $spam_score)

> As I understand this configuration, messages should not be handed over
> to spamd if the $message_size is 100k or more.

This one is the problem. It's checking the spam condition _before_ it
checks the size condition.

You should probably rework your config so that it only checks the spam
condition in the first stanza; the $spam_* vars will carry over to
future stanzas, so that you can add multiple headers. Your current
config will fail in the case of a spamassassin error; it will attempt to
rerun the spam check for each spam=spamd:true check, so if there's a
recurring spamassassin failure, it will churn a lot of resources.

- Marc