Re: [exim] Exim on Suse 10

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Odhiambo Washington
Para: Renaud Allard
CC: exim users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Exim on Suse 10
On Sat, Mar 8, 2008 at 5:58 PM, Renaud Allard <renaud@???> wrote:

> Odhiambo Washington wrote:
> > Hello list,
> >
> > I've been googling for hours to find a good HOWTO for installing
> > Exim+SA+ClamAV (at least) on Suse 10 but with no success. I am a FreeBSD
> guy
> > so this is proving a bit of a challenge, since I can't think straight
> when
> > it comes to Linux, any Linux:-)
> > Does anyone know of a good HOWTO that I can follow. I am in a situation
> > where Linux is more appreciated than *BSD.
> >

> Well, I have also been asked the same thing recently from some people
> who didn't want to have something to do with any BSD and use SuSE. I
> finally ended in compiling all the needed stuff and libraries
> independently of the OS. This is probably the easiest path.

You are a great man! Or I am simply biased:-)
I can do this too, but the guys wanted everything to be doable from the GUI,
since they have very little knowledge of doing things on the CLI. I think
the best solution is to train them to be comfortable with the CLI part of
Unix.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,