Re: [exim] SPF and DKIM

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Ted Cooper
Para: Exim Mailing List
Asunto: Re: [exim] SPF and DKIM
Zbigniew Szalbot wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We're already using SPF and I would like to implement DKIM in my exim
> but I remember I was once told by my ISP that SPF and DKIM cannot go
> together (he saw a problem with DNS setup claiming it can only be
> either or thing). I wonder if he was right. Can anyone point me in the
> right direction?

Hunt him down and beat him with a trusty clue-by-4.

SPF uses "example.com" TXT records, and now special SPF type records
(type 99) that not many people supprt.
DKIM uses "_policy._domainkey.example.com" TXT records and
"selector._domainkey.example.com" TXT records.

Different places means that they can both exist in the zone at the same
time, thus no problems.

Anyone know a *nice* site that is well set out and easy to read for DKIM
information? dkim.org is kinda ... IEEE looking.

--
The Exim Manual
http://www.exim.org/docs.html