Re: [exim] Rewrite FROM address

Author: Luke Sheldrick
To: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: Re: [exim] Rewrite FROM address
Hi again Phil,

Getting closer, :)

Howrver have changed $1 for $local_part, and it does work, however there are a couple of glitches.

For some reason it isnt picking up the @an0key.co.uk on the domain when it's rewriting the headers, instead it is rewriting just with the new local part. If I put the full email in txt file it does work.

Well kind of, I tested a mail, and got the below headers