Re: [exim] Exim kernel segfaults - Error 4

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Ted Cooper
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Exim kernel segfaults - Error 4
Marc Perkel wrote:

> Martin A. Brooks wrote:
>> Marc Perkel wrote:
>>> Actually - it is hand rolled.
>> Alas you just reduced your debug pool to one machine: yours.
>>

> It's a problem on several machines. Not just one. And it's an Exim
> problem that should be addressed.

I don't suppose you have a core dump to inspect which function is
causing the segfault? Does it happen during a particular time of the
receipt/delivery? If you can narrow down when it's happening by adding a
few log_write calls to the code that would help.

You should see what I did to the libPNG/FreeImage to track down a
segfault when they get cross linked :P Loading one 9k image causes
almost 2Mb of debug output all to locate an assigned long int value
being compared to the middle of a char string due to a struct being a
different size at compile time to runtime.

--
The Exim Manual
http://www.exim.org/docs.html