Re: [exim] toaster?

Autor: A Guy
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] toaster?
On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 8:12 PM, Fábio Rabelo <fabio@???>
wrote:

> I don't know qmailtoaster, but I use this tool with exim :

Here it is: http://www.qmailtoaster.com

Tech spec:

- Source RPM packages ready for RPM based distributions
- SMTP with SMTP-AUTH, TLS, REMOTE-AUTH
- DomainKeys, SPF "Sender Policy Framework" and SRS "Sender Rewriting
Scheme"
- Integrated SpamAssassin, ClamAV and Simscan
- Warlord virus and worm loader realtime scanning
- CHKUSER 2.0 functions for qmail-smtpd
- Qmail-Tap provides email archive capability
- Virtual Domains (MySQL), Virtual Users (MySQL)
- Autoresponder, Mailing List
- Web-based email system, Web-based administration tools
- POP3, POP3-SSL, IMAP and IMAP-SSL
- mrtg graphs of viruses stoped, network traffic, smtp connections
etc.

all in one package, rpm based, easy to use on centos, easy to upgrade. But
qmail is old, it needs lot of patches to have options that modern mail
servers already have built in.

As far as i can see exim can do all this, but i am searching for all-rpm
solution, perhaps even updateable through yum.