Re: [exim] Excluding some domains from DATA ACL

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Peter Bowyer
Para: exim users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Excluding some domains from DATA ACL
On 07/03/2008, Pascal Rossi <eximpascal@???> wrote:

> So first I thought I'll just put the domain in the DATA ACL section with
> something like the following line: domains = +relay_to_hosts :
> +local_domains : ! domain.tld
>
> But then got an error that domain list wasn't allowed in the DATA ACL...

Indeed, because the message could have more than one recipient in more
than one domain at this point in the transaction.

Have a look at http://wiki.exim.org/ExiscanExamples, there's an
example there which basically sets up some acl_m variables in the RCPT
ACL and references these in the DATA ACL. Note the discussion on
limiting a message to a single recipient or a single class of
recipients.

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer