Re: [exim] Out of office solutions

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Phil \(Medway Hosting\)
A: Exim Users List
Asunto: Re: [exim] Out of office solutions

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeroen van Aart" <kroshka@???>
To: <exim-users@???>
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2008 12:16 AM
Subject: Re: [exim] Out of office solutions

> Steve Wray wrote:
> > Thats why you assign someone to deal with that staff members email while
> > they are away on vacation in the Bahamas.
>
> I agree and in an ideal world that's what should happen. But it is not
> always possible, due to bad planning, bad organisation et al. Also
> handling someone else's email may be a privacy issue, and you need to
> hand over account details (unless you forward).

No "buts" !!!

If the emails are important enough then you make arrangements, or make sure
you are near an internet cafe or take your laptop with you !!

If I were looking to place an order, and I got an OOO, I would go elsewhere.
No "if's" - no "buts". I am obviously unimportant to them. My opinion. And I
know plenty of managers/directors/CEO's who think exactly the same way.
OOO's demonstrate bad planning and/or service. ESPECIALLY when they get sent
to lists such as this [1].

All the best

Phil

[1]
Come on - SOMEONE PLEASE send an OOO to this list within the next 1/2 hr -
just to prove my point !! e.g.: