Re: [exim] Picking domains from the table(Conf file given)

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Warren Baker
To: Nitin Gupta
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Picking domains from the table(Conf file given)
On 06/03/2008, Nitin Gupta <nitingu@???> wrote:

> My mail should go to domains which are there in my table i.e
> tbl_domain,right now i can send mail to any domain

Please dont top post, but with the lack of information given here i will
assume that the problem you having is because your SQL statement is always
returning data. Try change your SQL query from "SELECT domain_name FROM
tbl_domain" to SELECT domain_name FROM tbl_domain WHERE domain_name =
'${quote_mysql:$domain}'.

But otherwise as Ian says, please provide more information so that we can
try determine what you want to do.

Warren