Re: [exim] Rewrite FROM address

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Phil Pennock
Para: Luke Sheldrick
CC: exim-users@exim.org
Assunto: Re: [exim] Rewrite FROM address
On 2008-03-05 at 12:06 +0000, Luke Sheldrick wrote:
> So I did, sorry..
>
> Try http://luke.sheldrick.co.uk/Files/exim/exim.conf.rewrite.txt

Okay, my untested example had a bug. This is what I get for only ever
seeing your mails after 1am ;^) -- it's embarrassing that I didn't spot
this before now.

In fact, the second error message was even clear about the fact that the
problem was in the return_path now and that the headers_rewrite problem
from your transcription mishap had been solved.

return_path = ${lookup{$local_part@$domain}lsearch{/etc/mail/subaddress-maps/$1}{$value}fail}

There is no $1 because there is no comparison setting it because this
isn't a rewrite, it's a straight-forward string expansion.

Change the $1 for $local_part instead.

You can also safely make the same change in the headers_rewrite, for
consistency, if you like.

Bah, I had a nagging feeling that it might be better to switch from $1
to $local_part but couldn't see a reason to switch so told myself I was
being silly, it was fine. :^( Apparently my subconscious was more
awake than I was.

Sorry,
-Phil