Re: [exim] Submitting messages from another mail systems que…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Johann Spies
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Submitting messages from another mail systems queue
On Wed, Mar 05, 2008 at 09:43:38PM -0800, Derrick wrote:
> I have about 900 messages from another mail systems queue (Windows), they
> are all in .eml files, and they look like:

> I'm just wanting to copy those to the exim server, then have exim process
> them. Any suggestions on how to accomplish this?

Configure your mta on the windows system to deliver all it's email to
the server running exim.

Regards
Johann

--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I
      fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom
      shall I be afraid?"           Psalms 27:1