Re: [exim] Backscatter Spam Again. HELP PLEASE!

Author: Andy Smith
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Backscatter Spam Again. HELP PLEASE!
Hi Grant,

If you haven't done so already you should implement SPF for all domains
for which you send email. To be effective this also relies
on the recieving side server supporting SPF but its pretty widespread so
should have a very positive impact on your problem if
you arent already using it. The other good thing is its technically very
simple and easy to implement.
The site for this is www.openspf.org which explains what it does and how to
implement it,

thanks, Andy.