Re: [exim] acl_smtp_data scanning on outgoing mail

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Niles Ingalls
Para: Peter Bowyer
CC: exim users
Assunto: Re: [exim] acl_smtp_data scanning on outgoing mail

On Mar 4, 2008, at 11:55 AM, Peter Bowyer wrote:

> On 04/03/2008, Niles Ingalls <niles@???> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm currently in the process of migrating my employer to Exim 4.69
>> from an Exchange server, and
>> I'm down to just a single issue. My mail server is scanning all of
>> my
>> outgoing e-mails in addition to
>> the incoming e-mail, which is of course undesirable.
>> What I would like is for the ACL's to be skipped when the client uses
>> SMTP authentication, and this
>> appears to be working fine for the acl_check_rcpt, but not for the
>> data/mime sections.
>
> That'll be because you haven't told exim to do that with the data or
> mime ACLs...
>
> Try
>
> accept authenticated = *
>
> ahead of any tests you want to skip.
>
> Peter

Peter,
thanks for the reply. Here's what's added to the top of my updated
ACL's

acl_check_rcpt:
   accept  hosts         = :
   accept  authenticated = *
<snip>

acl_check_data:
   accept  hosts         = :
   accept  authenticated = *
<snip>

Here's what happens when I send mail:

3230 using ACL "acl_check_data"
3230 processing "accept"
3230 check hosts = :
3230 host in ":"? no (end of list)
3230 accept: condition test failed
3230 processing "accept"
3230 check authenticated = *
3230 accept: condition test failed
<snip>
3230 using ACL "acl_check_rcpt"
3230 processing "accept"
3230 check hosts = :
3230 host in ":"? no (end of list)
3230 accept: condition test failed
3230 processing "accept"
3230 check authenticated = *
3230 accept: condition test failed
<snip>

I'm using two clients to send from (Outlook Express 6.0 and
Thunderbird 2.0.0.4).
I know for certain that the SMTP authentication is working, as it will
fail if I either change
the password or sabotage my authenticator.
Please advise, Thanks!
Niles