Re: [exim] Backscatter Spam Again. HELP PLEASE!

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Patrick von der Hagen
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Grant Peel
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Backscatter Spam Again. HELP PLEASE!
Grant Peel schrieb:
[...]
> domainlist local_domains = /etc/virtual/domains
> domainlist relay_to_domains =
> hostlist relay_from_hosts = /etc/virtual/domains

This sounds cool. You really have a file that is both hostlist and
domainlist? I'd avoid doing that, since they have a very different
interpretation....

Otherwise, your configuration looks good to me, at least at a first
glance. So I'd be interested what you actually put in the files you are
referencing. Wildcards, a wrong subnet, etc.? You don't accidentally
have a virusinfected system which is allowed by your relay-statements?

--
CU,
Patrick.