Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Zbigniew Szalbot
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Graeme Fowler
Υ/ο: Exim Mailing List
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] yahoo timeouts
Hello,

2008/3/4, Graeme Fowler <graeme@???>:
> On Tue, 2008-03-04 at 11:48 +0100, Zbigniew Szalbot wrote:
> > Where can I see it? I do not know where the archvies you mention are,
> > unless this is at exim.org?
>

> http://listserv.nd.edu/archives/hied-emailadmin.html

Thanks, it is a pity it is pass-protected.

> > Out of curiousity, we have not implemented DKIM because we use SPF and
> > I thought these two cannot go together or can they? Engaging with
> > Yahoo's postmaster loop is impossible without having DKIM.
>

> Umm... I don't believe SPF and DKIM are mutually exclusive, no. And as
> far as I know, engaging with Yahoo's postmaster loop is possible without
> DKIM, but you might have more hoops to jump through.

Well, I did try! Just about the only thing I got from them was an
automatic reply saying they would deal with the issue (adding me to
their postmaster loop) within 7 days. Of courase no way to contact
them, no action on their part and it seems like 20 days have passed
since the initial request was submited.

--
Zbigniew Szalbot