[exim] transport "cyrus_delivery" not found in local_user ro…

Author: Veit Hailperin
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] transport "cyrus_delivery" not found in local_user router
Hey,
I hope my question isn't a totally beginners question asked a thousand times
already, but I've searched and I've not been able to find the answer.

I'm trying to set up a mailserver with exim4 and cyrus2.2. I can send emails
without any problem, but when I send mails to the server, I get this message
in mainlog.

date H=fmmailgate01.web.de [217.72.192.221] F=<address@???> temporarily
rejected RCPT <user@???>: transport "cyrus_delivery" not found in
local_user router

I've set up a file in conf.d/transport/ called 30_exim4-config_cyrus_delivery
having a definition for cyrus_delivery in that file.

I'm calling it from local_user in router/

What naming convention have I used incorrectly? What do I have to do, so that
the router can call the transport definition of cyrus_delivery?

-Veit