Re: [exim] Rewrite FROM address

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Luke Sheldrick
To: exim-users@spodhuis.org
CC: exim-users@exim.org
Oggetto: Re: [exim] Rewrite FROM address
Hi again Phil,

I get the below error when trying to start exim with your excert:

Starting exim: 2008-03-02 23:14:14 Exim configuration error in line 656 of /etc/exim/exim.conf:
missing rewrite replacement string

using the following syntax under the transporters section

remote_smtp:
driver = smtp
headers_rewrite = *@an0key.co.uk${lookup{$local_part@$domain}lsearch{/etc/exim/redir/$1}{$value}fail}@???
return_path = ${lookup{$local_part@$domain}lsearch{/etc/exim/redir/$1}{$value}fail}