Re: [exim] Fastest Exim server ever

Autor: Toshio Kumagai
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Fastest Exim server ever
Hi Marc,
http://sh.wide.ad.jp/wg/smtp/eval1/eindex.html might help the MTA
outgoing transfer performance estimation.
It's slightly old information, but it tells what's important to
build up high performance SMTP transfer system.

HTH

###

--
   Toshio Kumagai    Toshio_Kumagai_At_Kumasan_Dot_ORG, Japan
            TK2959 / TK127-AP