[exim] Godaddy, SMTP Relay w/Authentication

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Al Rozell
To: exim-users
題目: [exim] Godaddy, SMTP Relay w/Authentication
I have a domain registered with GoDaddy and get a free email box with
250 relays.

The SMTP relay requires authentication and you can use ports 80 or
3535. As advertised its supposed to appears like the mail is coming from
your
godaddy email account.

Under CentOS, I have configured exim as follows....

#                      ROUTERS CONFIGURATION                         #
smart_route:
 driver = manualroute
 domains = ! +local_domains
 transport = remote_smtp
 route_list = * smtpout.secureserver.net

#                      TRANSPORTS CONFIGURATION                      #
remote_smtp:
  driver = smtp
  port = 3535
  hosts_require_auth = smtpout.secureserver.net

#                   AUTHENTICATION CONFIGURATION                     #
login:
   driver = plaintext
   public_name = LOGIN
   client_send = ": yadayada@??? : foobar"

I have a php script that authors and form and sends the message.

Exim log shows NO ERRORS

2008-02-29 20:32:52 1JVGaq-000504-Tl <= apache@foobeeinside U=apache P=local S=335
2008-02-29 20:32:53 1JVGaq-000504-Tl => foosbrother@??? R=smart_route T=remote_smtp H=smtp.starfieldtech.com [64.202.165.58]
2008-02-29 20:32:53 1JVGaq-000504-Tl Completed

ALL looks is great... Except, the mail never shows up??. Now, for my
test cases I am the owner of foosbrother@???..so I am block the
mail. Godaddy tech
support email volley has only yielded "If there are no errors, we are
not sure what the deal is". BTW..smtp.starfieldtech.com is the real
name of smtpout.secureserver.net

So, I am stumped. Any help would be greatly appreciated.