Re: [exim] No Reverse DNS

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Exim Mailing List
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] No Reverse DNS
On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 09:07:55AM -0600, Matt wrote:

> > And rejecting based on missing reverse DNS has way too much false
> > positives.
>
> reverse_host_lookup seems to check if there is reverse DNS and also
> that it has a matching forward DNS. Is there a way to only check for
> reverse and not check that there is a matching forward? All my false
> positives seem to have a reverse DNS but the forward does not match.

Yes, but not directly through the built-in "reverse_host_lookup" ACL
parameter since it does the forward check automatically.

Here is the equivalent ACL you could use based upon your example:

   defer
      !condition = ${lookup dnsdb{defer_never,ptr=$sender_host_address}{yes}}
      message    = Reverse DNS lookup failed for host $sender_host_address

--
Dean Brooks
dean@???