Re: [exim] Picking domains from the table(Conf file given)

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Graeme Fowler
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Picking domains from the table(Conf file given)
Moderator note: although this is a very large message I've let it
through on the grounds that we've been asking Nitin for it all week!

On Thu, 2008-02-28 at 15:35 +0530, Nitin Gupta wrote:
> Hi All
> This is my conf file

<snip>

Thanks. Perhaps someone will have time to go through this today and see
what the problem is.

As a personal note, you need to change your pgsql database password
since you appear to have left it intact in your message.

Graeme