Re: [exim] Picking domains from the table

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Ian Eiloart
To: Drav Sloan, Nitin Gupta
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Picking domains from the table

--On 28 February 2008 10:20:50 +0000 Drav Sloan <holborn-exim@???>
wrote:

> Nitin Gupta wrote:
>> Hello All
>> I will tell you my exact problem...I am using hide pgsql_servers in conf
>> file and i am using select domain from tbl_domain in domainlist
>> local_domains
>
> 1) Still sending disclaimers

He's said that he's going to stop that.

> 2) Still not replying to emails (and therefore breaking threads)

Actually, if you look at his message headers, they say "X-Mailer:
WorldClient 9.6.1".

That's a webmail client for MDaemon mail server. Perhaps it doesn't do
In-reply-to headers. Hmm, the release notes for 6.0.2 suggest that it does
do "References" headers.

--
Ian Eiloart
IT Services, University of Sussex