Re: [exim] exim -bt result different than what actually happ…

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Graeme Fowler
Para: exim-users
Tópicos Novos: [exim] Apologies (was: exim -bt result different than what actuallyhappens)
Assunto: Re: [exim] exim -bt result different than what actually happens
On Thu, 28 Feb 2008, Annie Kuo <annie@???> wrote:
> I wasn't sure how to search for this, so I'm hoping someone has some insight
> into this.

Let me look in my crystal ball... ;-)

> When I test an incoming email address with <span index="6"
> id="message6" name="incorrect" class="incorrect">exim</span> -bt -d,
> it goes to the
> correct custom router and transport I set up in <span index="6"
> id="message6" name="incorrect" class="incorrect">exim</span>.conf.

Since the changes were made to the <span index="14" id="message14"
name="incorrect" class="incorrect">config</span>, has Exim been
restarted? The daemon reads its' <span index="14" id="message14"
name="incorrect" class="incorrect">config</span> once, at startup
time. The CLI command reads it every time it's run.

You may need to post a complete debug output for us to see what's going on.

Graeme