Re: [exim] Picking domains from the table

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Drav Sloan
Para: Nitin Gupta
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Picking domains from the table
Nitin Gupta wrote:
> Hello All
> I will tell you my exact problem...I am using hide pgsql_servers in conf
> file and i am using select domain from tbl_domain in domainlist
> local_domains

1) Still sending disclaimers
2) Still not replying to emails (and therefore breaking threads)
3) Still not posting config snippets and error logs (and therefore ignoring
the requests countless people have asked of you)
4) Being vague and unhelpful in the face of people being kind and helpful
in response.

Please, please _PLEASE_, read and _absorb_ the points made to you countless
times, or people will stop replying to your emails.

> now it should pick up the domains only from tbl_domain,but it is saying
> comppleted for each and every domain.

You are using "select domain from tbl_domain in domainlist local_domains"
how exactly? As asked before, a config snippet would help tremendously,
because then we may spot where your syntax error is which is causing the
behaviour you don't want.

> Please advice what changes should i make in conf file

Please post what we ask of you and then we might be able to!

Regards

Drav.