Re: [exim] Picking domains from the table

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Drav Sloan
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Picking domains from the table
Nitin Gupta wrote:
> Hi Drav/everybody
> Thanks for replying..my problem is that i have some domains in my table and
> i want that exim should pick domains from my table only.now when i test
>
> exim -v nitin@???
> from:nitin@???
> to:nitin@???
> subject:test
> test
>
> This says completed
> where as i dnt have test.com in my table.It should accept domains aonly
> which i have in my table

Exim here is not delivering the email locally, but to the remote
domain "test.com". If you use it on the command line in that form,
it will go past the routers that handle your domains in the delivery
process and hit the "dnslookup" type router (where DNS for
the host is looked up and delivered to remotely).

You can verify this (without having to send a test email) with:

$ exim -bt nitin@???
nitin@???
router = dnslookup, transport = remote_smtp
host test.com [64.214.163.132]

If you only want mail inbound to your server, and NOT for dnslookup
type routing then you will need to remove/comment out the dnslookup
router.

Regards

Drav.