[exim] Filter file problem

Inizio della pagina
Autore: raghu vamsee
To: exim-users
Oggetto: [exim] Filter file problem
Hi,

I am completely new to exim.
I want to filter the mail based on their subject and then forward it to specific mail addresses.
For this i have written a .forward filter file like this
# Exim filter

    if
    $h_subject :matches  " content "
    then
    deliver "t3@???";
    endif

I am testing it on exim4 local system which is configured as Local Delivery Only.If this is success then it will be ported to main production server.
But when the filter is introduced the local delivery itself fails in delivering messages.

I tried to analize the log file which have given error as follows:

2008-02-25 22:20:03 1JTgWX-0002lv-LO == t2@??? R=userforward defer (-1): /home/t2/.forward is not a regular file
2008-02-25 22:23:22 exim 4.63 daemon started: pid=2533, -q30m, listening for SMT P on [127.0.0.1]:25
2008-02-25 22:23:22 Start queue run: pid=2540
2008-02-25 22:23:22 1JTgWX-0002lv-LO == t2@??? routing defer (-51): retry time not reached
2008-02-25 22:23:22 1JTgUJ-0002kD-0K == t3@??? routing defer (-51): retry time not reached
2008-02-25 22:23:22 End queue run: pid=2540
2008-02-25 22:51:17 1JTh0v-0000zm-Ns <= vamsee@??? H=(localhost) [127.0.0 .1] U=vamsee P=esmtp S=484 id=1203960077.2887.0.camel@debian
2008-02-25 22:51:27 1JTh0v-0000zm-Ns == t2@??? R=userforward defer (-1): bad owner for /home/t2/.forward

I am unable to understand defer error code like -1 and -51
Also what are the methods to debug such issues.

I have not made changes big in /etc/exim4/exim.config file

If anybody can help me or point me in proper direction it will be thankful.

I have checked archives but I couldnt find a soluton

      Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online at http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php