Re: [exim] problem with port 25

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Martin A. Brooks
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Nitin Gupta
Υ/ο: exim-users
Καινούρια Θέματα: [exim] retry time not reached for any host
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] problem with port 25
Hi Nitin

Nitin Gupta wrote:
> Hi All
> I was able to install the package was able to start the service for exim.
> but now when i am doing telnet 127.0.0.1 25 it is saying connection refused.
> can you please help

You know, this is now the 4th or 5th time you've asked this exact same
question and you've been given the exact same answer each time and,
apparently, ignored it. However, one last time.....

This error message means that either exim is not running, or it's not
configured to listen on that interface.

--
 Martin A. Brooks |  http://www.antibodymx.net/ | Anti-spam & anti-virus
    Consultant    |  martin@???      | filtering. Inoculate