著者: Phil Pennock
To: ocl discussins
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] RBL/DNSBL and Append Subject
On 2008-02-24 at 14:43 -0500, ocl discussins wrote:
> Is there is a way to implement RBL/DNSBL lookups with Exim and instead of
> rejecting a message, simply appending something to the subject line? Of if
> that isn't possible, to tag the header? Or even both?

Yes; I never mess with the Subject: though and I advise against doing
so; especially since, with the move to DKIM(/DomainKeys), messages are
getting cryptographically signed with the signature covering some
headers. The Subject: will typically be one of the signed headers, so
it's a bad idea to mess with it.

I use this to add a new header to the message; it's a clause in my RCPT
ACL which comes just before the accepting of mail for local domains:

  warn    condition     = ${if isip4{$sender_host_address}}
          !authenticated = *
          !hosts        = +relay_from_hosts
          domains       = +local_domains
          verify        = recipient
          dnslists      = zen.spamhaus.org : \
                          dnsbl.njabl.org : \
                          relays.nether.net : \
                          bl.spamcop.net : \
                          bl.spamcannibal.org
          add_header    = X-RBL-Blacklist: $dnslist_domain ($dnslist_text)
          logwrite      = Sender host [$sender_host_address] on \
                          RBL $dnslist_domain: $dnslist_text

-Phil