Re: [exim] remote delivery fail bounce turning off

Autor: W B Hacker
A: exim users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] remote delivery fail bounce turning off
Graeme Fowler wrote:

*snip*

> It's possible to make Exim do almost anything [1] so we'd need to see
> your config to tell you how yours handles errors.
>
> [1] Well, it won't make the tea, or come diving with me, or get my kids
> to sleep... but you probably get the idea :)
>
> Graeme

It *will too*!

- make tea:

All it needs is a relay hung on a port to yer Russll Hobbs, and a
manualroute or script to whack the port.

- go diving:

Needs a pressure-tight case for your PC / laptop, Helle-phone datalink.

- Put your kids to sleep:

manualrouter or script, pipe the *docs* thru text-to-speech, thence to
the sound I/O port...

That last one I'm most sure of - everyone ELSE seems to have slept
through TFM for years..

;-)

Bill